Re: multi home dir locations

steve wrote:

[SNIP]

Under winbind we cannot see how to do it. So we have used the new nss-pam-ldapd instead and store the unixHomeDirectory in the directory. As it's available in both the 2008 and s4 schema it works quickly and efficiently. With the homeDirectory [share] and unixHomeDirectory being mapped by ldapd it works fine. Just like under 2008r2. I Really do think we should look into this being standard.

Or you could just add "winbind nss info = rfc2307" to your smb.conf and pull the template shell and template home dir :-)

JAB.

Fife, United Kingdom.