Re: Samba4 - create a new auxiliary classe in AD

Hello,

Thank for the warning.

My problem is now the following : I've created a auxiliary class with optional attribute following this explanation :

http://semifershome.free.fr/semifer/index.php?2008/02/12/42-etendre-le-schema-active-directory-classes-attributs-et-display-specifiers (1)

I've created a suitable script for me in order to change my optional attribute named 'iscApplis' :

-------------------------------------
Dim args
Dim user
Dim temp

Set args = WScript.Arguments
Set user = GetObject(args(0))

temp = InputBox("Applis : " & user.iscApplis)
if temp<>"" then user.put "iscApplis", temp
user.SetInfo

Set user = Nothing
Set args = Nothing
Set temp = Nothing

Wscript.quit

Then I go on a user, right-click and clik on "iscApplis" (menu label created by following (1)) in order to change the attribute iscApplis and I've got message :

 "this object does not support this property ou method".

If I replace iscApplis by carLicense by example no problem !!!

Samba4 problem ?