Re: Solaris 11 ZFS - acl_xattr still needed ?

Seems resonable, zfsacl stores the ACE's natively compared to acl_xattr
that makes
use of extended attributes.

It seems that the big players (Oracle, IBM) made their own tools.

Any idea of the strict mapping completeness among zfsacl and acl_xattr ?

Is samba4 any breakthrough regarding this issue ?

Dragos