Re: Samba4 with Posix ACL's

<<<<<<<

This is one of the many reasons why we are working on s3fs.  When we are
happy with it, we will make it the default, but until then we can only ask
for your patience, and do not recommend the Samba4 DCs be used as general
file servers (ie, use it only for netlogon and sysvol).

Can we use it for a single public (within the internal network) read-write
share such as /tmp?

Alain