I have created a gui frontend for smbclient

I have created a gui frontend for certain features of smbclient, so far
more than 600 downloads. There are some posts regarding various graphical
frontends and links which take you no where.
  I wondered if mine sharescanner could also be mentioned on the website.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sharescanner/?source=directory

Thanks!