SAMBA-FREERADIUS-LDAP

Hi,
this is my first e-mail on this list and am newbie of samba also.

I'll explain you what i'd like to do with my lan and i ask you some advices.

I've got a Debian Squeeze server. I installed an LDAP server with some groups and users.

The LAN has a computer room with 30 pc Ubuntu.
In addition to these there are others computers will can connect to the LAN using wireless connection and they can have differents operating systems (Mac, Windows, Ubuntu). I want that every user can connect using a computer of the room or his own computer. Every user will be registered on the LDAP server. I want that every user will have his home directory on the server and not on the client.

I can configure only the clients of the computer room but i can't configure the others (Mac, Windows, Ubuntu) because i'll not be on the place so, i'll not use Winbind. I want, if possible, configure Freeradius for the wireless authentication using LDAP credentials. After this authentication the user will can enter in his home directory on the server

What do you think?
Thanks
Z.