NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_COLLISION error

Hey there,

I'm getting a really weird error when I try to create directories via smb
under some parent directories.

NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_COLLISION

I've been googling it, but everything I find is AD-integration related, and
I'm not using any AD backend. It's running standalone.

So far it only appears to happen in directories that are symlinks to a
"real" directory.

Thanks in advance for any advice offered.

-Zachary