GPO

Thanks, the GPO work succeful, but I have other problem, yesterday I'd
create a GPO belong to users, and other belong to computer, today I can
see that the GPO belong to computer is there, but the GPO belong users is
not there. is very stranger, the GPO belong to users do not stay...Any
Idea.
If I create the GPO belong to users for example tomorrow I can not see it.