ctdb: user creates duplicated session

Hi all!

I have an issue with files opening. While using ctdb with shared ip, user opens a file, and I see the file being opened twice from the same ip - once with RW rights, second with RO. When he tries to save file after changes, he cannot. If he closes the file, his RO sessions closes, but the other not, therefore I should terminate it by hands from server. Does anyone know the reasonof this?

--
Faithfully, Andrey Grebennikov