Re: UID/GID mapping consistency across at least two Linux machines

On 11/04/12 09:09, Daniel Müller wrote:
I also only use ldap the same way without any winbind.
Hi
Thanks. I was beginning to wonder if we were the only ones. It seems such an easy alternative to using winbind. The uid/gid is _exactly_ wysiwyg. Always. I think this is the sort of consistency the op was looking for. The sid-rid idmap winbind stuff seems horrendously complicated.
Cheers,
Steve