SAMBA 3.5.11 joined to Active Directory not asking for login and password denying user access

I have SAMBA machine successfully joined to Active Directory domain.

security is set to ads.

I am using one share as a folder redirection container like
/mnt/profiles/USERNAME

where they are configured in the Group Policy as Folder Redirection target.

It all working just great. So people can see their own files etc. For
example when they are logged in Windows machine and they can access their
files.

My issue is that when I go to \\sambahost\profiles\USERNAME from some other
machine on the network it's not allowing me to see USERNAME's files. Just
showing me that access is denied.

What I expect is to ask me for login and password.