Re: Samba4 how to get a reverse dlz zone

On 2012-04-03 06:45, steve wrote:

> Thanks. That's good news. But for that to work, I would need to
> have a fixed IP for each client no?

No idea about the BIND stuff, but in principle if there's a reverse
zone in DNS, the windows clients will try to update that when updating
their forward entry. Sans TKEY/TSIG, I've seen this working just fine
with the internal DNS. I see no reason why it shouldn't work with BIND.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin