Re: Samba4 how to get a reverse dlz zone

El 02/04/12 18:12, felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:
Hi
I have s4 with bind9 working fine. I see that it sets up a forward zone
without using zone files (is that the dlz bit?)

Is it possible to get it to produce a reverse zone?

Well, it's possible.
I have done it using the DNS mmc console from Windows.

Best regards,
Felix.
Hi
I'm not very good with windows. Is there a equivalent for Linux?
Cheers,
Steve