User audit logging

Hi
I have setup user auditing with extd_audit and its working fine , i
have it logging to log file = /var/log/samba/%U.%m.log and that is
great for identifying the users and machines ...But the syslog entries
don't have a username or host information and I want to use syslog to
ship the logs to a central logging server.  Can I configure it to log
username and hostname (or ip) to syslog with each log line ?

Thanks