Re: SMB Share

On Thursday 01 March 2012 18:27:18 Gonçalo Girão wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have successful installed samba on my RHEL with RPM. Edited smb.conf and
> started smb service. I can access a share via win (or mac) but doesn't
> list any files and i cannot copy files or create folders. Can you help me
> please?
>
> Gonçalo Girão
> IT

Hi Gonçalo,

samba usage related questions should not be directed to the development
oriented samba-technical mailing list, so i added samba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These days it's often much more effective to discuss those configuration
questions in interactive IRC channels.

There is a #samba IRC channel on irc.freenode.net

So setup an IRC-client and meet the samba users on freenode ... :-)
(there should be good tutorials for any OS to setup an IRC client)

Cheers, Günter