Re: windows and nfs4 acls

On 03/01/2012 01:06 AM, Ali Bendriss wrote:
We want a folder where files are created group rw from a base filesystem:
ext4 (rw,noatime,commit=120,errors=remount-ro,user_xattr,commit=0)
Hi,

I can't see the "acl" mount option on your options list.
Have you tried setting it ?

--
Ali
Hi

Anyway, it seems that on openSUSE, the default for any nfs command is the highest available number. Meaning that even if you specify nfs3, the mount is still nfs4. You have to specifically tell it in /etc/sysconfig/nfs. Not an easy one to spot.
Cheers,
Steve