problem with RHEL v5 installation
- To: <Redhat-s390-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: problem with RHEL v5 installation
- From: גדי בן אבי <GADI_B@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:37:06 +0300
- Thread-index: AcexnOx4+q8BBbF1QvytPAJPG/EqPA==
- Thread-topic: problem with RHEL v5 installation
starting to install RHEL v5.
I am installing it
in an LPAR without z/VM.
I started the installation process, chose the language and
then chose the FTP installation method.
I entered the address of the ftp server, the path to the RHEL
ISO files and the logon information.
After a while I was asked to enter this information
I looked on the operating system messages on the HMC and say
(I had to copy them by hand so there might be some mistakes)
What am I doing
Redhat-s390-list mailing list
[Red Hat Install]
[Red Hat Watch]
[Red Hat Development]