[Redhat-s390-list] System Admin

I just installed the Redhat code and simply specified "Server" configuration
with a classic X environment, Web server, and Windows File Server.
Everything went peachy and my system is up and running. Okay this is a
really basic question: what do I use to do system admin. like adding users
(not just the adduser command but stuff that will setup typical home
directories and the like)? Anaconda is not installed in the configuration I
have chosen. (To install it now requires a heap of other packages.)

Neale.

[Home]     [LKML]     [Red Hat Install]     [Red Hat Watch]     [Red Hat Development]     [Linux s390]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]