RPM: Turn off automatic dependency generation

Hi,

I don't want rpm to check dependencies, I don't specify anything on
requires tag on spec, but the rpm installation still check the
dependencies (I know I can run --nodeps, but I don't want to add any
additional tag for others to install).

I've read the document in section of turn off automatic dependency
generation, and I tried to add "%define __find_requires %{nil}" to the
spec, but package is still check dependencies.  I even commented out
check dependencies on /usr/lib/rpm/find-requires, not work either.

Appreciate any help for how to turn off rpm dependency check.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jupiter