Re: Partial RPMs possible ?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011, Tim T. wrote:

> Yes.. deltarpm seems to be what I'm looking for.
>
> That, and some smart versioning scheme, but I think I've got the versioning
> covered.

The nice thing about deltarpm, is that after the standard RPM is regenerated,
it is subjected to all the standard signature and secure hash checks.
So any corruption from the delta process is immediated detected, and the
full RPM can be downloaded if necessary.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@xxxxxxxx>