[Sound] Re: Re: Re: Newbie, please help: RH8.0 and no sound on Hoontech Digital XG (Yamaha YMF-754)

Joachim Bondo (joachim@xxxxxxxxx) said:
> > Are there any error messages from loading the drivers?
>
> This is really embarrassing (being a newbie at all), but I don't know how to
> check that. I have listed the whole message log below from the startup this
> morning. Maybe you can tell from that. Otherwise tell me what to do.

There doesn't appear to be any messages from trying to load the
driver at all in that log.

Bill

[Sound Cards]     [Computer Speakers]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]