Re: [Sound] Unsupported Sound Cards

Steven Rubenstein wrote:

> Speaking of which, if anyone reading this knows what the heck has
> happened to http://sourceforge.net, could you give me a holler? I
> haven't been able to access it since last week.

sourceforge.net is alive and well.

Are you behind a corporate firewall blocking the site?

Another thing that occasionally happens to me is that an inaccessible
page gets "cached". Even when the real page comes back, the
"inaccessable" state was cached, and I can't get it. I remedy this by
selecting "compare page in cache with page on net EVERY TIME", flushing
my memory and disk cache, exit, flush again, and exit again.

[Index of Archives]     [Sound Cards]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp Users]     [Yosemite Trails]