[Sound] Ensoniq 1370

I haven't followed this completely, so I may be off base. If you are trying to use both KDE and GNOME, the 2 sound systems aren't compatible. I had trouble when I switched from GNOME to KDE and also had to enable the KDE sound system. I would get an error message about sound device with both sound systems installed.
Billy

[Sound Cards]     [Computer Speakers]     [Kernel]     [Red Hat Install]     [Drives]     [Red Hat Development]     [Video 4 Linux]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite News]