Re: building db4-4.1.25-8.1

Javac is installed and working. the documentations says that i have to set
the LD_LIBRARY_PATH  but how do i set this and what is the path for the
required libaries?

Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:59:46 +0200 (CEST)
From: narjes richkine <nrichkine@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: building db4-4.1.25-8.1
To: "Discussion of Red Hat Linux 9 \(Shrike\)"
<shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,
This means that your java environment is not correctly
installed. You have to add the binary (javac, ...) on
your PATH environment variable or update the CLASSPATH
variable. Any way, you can also modify your configure
file to make it point to the correct path you are
using .. See the documentation on how to install and
run your java environment for further precisions.
Hope this help;
--Narjess.
--- Ivo Tijhaar <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I'm trying to rebuild db4 from source package but
the building process
stops every time with this error:

checking if javac works... configure: error: The
Java compiler javac failed
(see config.log, check the CLASSPATH?)
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.85250
(%build)

I didn't find any answers on google. any ideas > -- Shrike-list mailing list
Shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx