- To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: domain controller on Linux
- From: Bhagwan Kadia <kontaktbhagwan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:05:17 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=Qa7mz5mXNwkNpSWlhUEb0367I68p/9vogB/slUHgriDpfQgcl+3YVbRm3HChFZFVrmdJ7/P4avb95Xuu+zvlxwInzllx+YKR9XS1E6l1+8Te9cZxhQe4tu1QM22h/amOU+S+htr4t9I/G7oNxwuUu8/9hiRBHVlY9gtwDiTWnWo= ;
- Reply-to: "Discussion of Red Hat Linux 9 (Shrike)" <shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: shrike-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Curently my domain controller is on Windows 2000!
I want to move it to Linux "Domain Controller", but all the clients are on windows(Xp, 2000 professional) only.
I have searched over the Internet and found that Samba can be used as "domain controller".
As other solution, we can also use LDAP. I dont know which one is better, or is there any other solution.
Can you suggest me any solution/concept/suggestion?
I am using Red Hat Linux 9.0
Thanks in advance
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
Shrike-list mailing list
[Red Hat Install]
[Red Hat Watch]
[Red Hat Development]
[Red Hat Phoebe Beta]