Re: A CD of Updates for RHL9?

I'm looking for the updates. I have the nine disks. I was told by RH that it was better to go to the update site than to use up2date. In any case, my subscription will die at the end of this month.

Before going off to Fedora to use up2date, wouldn't I need to apply the updates at the updates site? Since to use up2date with RHL9 requires a subscription, wouldn't I need to get a subscription for Fedora?