Actually the 3.0.9-... was for RH. It was just incomplete. It should have contained
common, and two others. I then used rpm to erase all the samba related packages. Then
I installed the four 3.2.7b packages. Everthing went according to Hoyle.
Well, I just play around with this and see what happens. I had a heck of a time last
week bringing the modem (external USR) online. It would dial out but then die during
authorization. I just took a stab in the dark and decided to configure a second
connection manually rather than use the wizard. That's all it took. The modem started
working. No explanation for it.
Shrike-list mailing list
[Red Hat Install]
[Red Hat Watch]
[Red Hat Development]
[Red Hat Phoebe Beta]