Re: Best laptop for RH9 ?

Dave wrote:

I can't understand why the company would use so much of there
networking bandwidth for a server to only send messages from basically the
"same" subscribers over and over again. Whining and complaining of all their
problems that they (I suspect) don't even try to work out themselves.

I would say that the HP that I have is trash for use with Linux. It bombed with RH9, Severn, Mandrake.

Not having a functional input device does make it a bit hard to resolve problems with a fouled up installation. Any hints on getting the computer to keep the keyboard usable with the HP Presario?

After Grub loads, the keyboard is not recognized.

Don't get an HP (CompaQ).

Jim

Not all but a majority. Back to the subject I believe HP and/or Compaq is
currently selling computers with Linux installed if you prefer.