Something keeps changing my /etc/fstab file...

Hi,

Something keeps changing my "/etc/fstab" file and removing the directory,
where previously was mounted another drive:
Each time I reboot the system I find out that "/etc/fstab" file is changed
and "/mnt/d" directory is removed.

My "/etc/fstab" file before rebooting looks like this:
#
# /etc/fstab
#
LABEL=/                /                           ext3
defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot        /boot                   ext3                defaults
1 2
none                       /dev/pts               devpts
gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none                       /proc                    proc
defaults         0 0
none                       /dev/shm             tmpfs              defaults
0 0
/dev/hda7              swap                    swap              defaults
0 0
/dev/cdrom            /mnt/cdrom          udf,iso9660
noauto,users,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0                  /mnt/floppy          auto
noauto,users,kudzu 0 0
/dev/hda8               /mnt/d                  vfat
noauto,users,kudzu,rw 0 0

After rebooting the system the last line is always deleted.

Could someone explain what is the reason for this  ?

Luke.