Re: Best laptop for RH9 ?

I have an IBM ThinkPad R31 - I previously had installed RH8 but since I
last week I have RH9.
Everything works perfectly ( network card, video/audio cards, USB ports
detected etc. etc. ) and I absolutely enjoy my Linux environment.

Regards,
Ionut

|         |           dennis@xxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           et               |
|         |           shrike-list-admin|
|         |           @redhat.com      |
|         |           07/23/03 08:24 AM|
|         |           shrike-list      |
  |       To:       shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx                                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                             |
  |       Subject:  Re: Best laptop for RH9 ?                                                                             |

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.