Re: Best laptop for RH9 ?

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Dave wrote:

> I continuely receive these emails from the shrikelist@xxxxxxxxxx only
> because when I've tried to unsubscribe I can not get logged into the server
> to do so. I can't understand why the company would use so much of there
> networking bandwidth for a server to only send messages from basically the
> "same" subscribers over and over again. Whining and complaining of all their
> problems that they (I suspect) don't even try to work out themselves. Not
> all but a majority. Back to the subject I believe HP and/or Compaq is

I was wondering Dave, being such an expert Linux user, who needs no help,
why you can't figure out how to unsubscribe. I can think of two (2) other
than the normal methods used by most people.

Yeah I know, Don't feed the Trolls.

I couldn't resist I just love dumb "experts". Dave was probably hoping
some one would tell him how to unsubscribe.

--
Regards,
Rob Unsworth          | Lions District 201 Q3