Re: Hang when mounting SMB shares

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 17:38, djh wrote:

> (from rc.sysinit:)
> action $"Mounting local filesystems: " mount -a -t nonfs,smbfs,ncpfs -O no_netdev

It only knows what is a network filesystem because of the _netdev option
in fstab. (see the -O no_netdev command line argument in the above)
That was the point of my previous post.  However, I was unaware of the
bug you referenced, so perhaps my assumption that the original poster
did not have _netdev in the options portion of his fstab entry for the
smb mount points was incorrect.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Application Development:
Java, Visual Basic, VB for Applications, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP