Question about Netscape 7.02 on Linux

I hope this question is at least remotely related
to the normal discussion items on this list. I
have found a problem with Netscape 7.02 on Linux.
It is related to which window manager you use.
I have summarized the problem (below).

Any help or advise will be appreciated.

Thanks

Freddy

========== Begin forwarded message ==========

========== End forwarded message ==========

--
Freddy Jensen, Sr. Computer Scientist, Adobe Systems Incorporated
345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704, USA, Ph: (408) 536-2869