Re: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Linux-Lists.Red-Hat.Shrike wrote:

See, that it is where you are wrong...  The tendency in the Linux world
is that it is ALWAYS the users fault.  It is an attitude of "it works
for me, wohoo!  Tough luck it doesn't work for you.  It works for me, so
therefore, you must be stupid."  Not real friendly to new folks on the
block around here.

Lacy Moore, Project Administrator Moore & Moore General Contractors, Inc. www.mmgc.com

On what basis do you make this claim about "the linux world"? There are all kinds of people using all kinds of operating systems, your implication that all linux users, and only linux users, misbehave, is flawed.

Linux users are some of the most helpful
and altruistic folks I've known, for the
most part -

Joe