Re: Red Hat 9 Problems

I had the exact problem with my machine.  It would only read music cd's,
data cd's would lock up the system.  The only way I was able to read
data discs, was by using an external cd-burner.  I ended up switching
back to RH 8.0, since I was spending more time correcting bugs like
this, than actually getting work done.

/B