Re: Red Hat Email problems?

Well the list box does use postfix so what do you expect :)

I find it also chops posts in half if a period is somehow wrapped to
the next line on its own, just like useing the normal unix 'mail' program
that thinks a period is an "ok, i'll  EOF you now'
is that normal for postfix? sure isnt for sendmail, then again mailman has
always been half braindead so it could be a filter in that.

--
-Res

Micro$oft-: Destruction of theory "You get what you pay for"