Why I wish there was a PowerPC Red Hat Linux 9

Because I've now got my PowerBook G4 set up booting Mandrake Linux 9.1, with Mac-On-Linux loading up my Mac OS X 10.2.5 system on vt 9. ALMOST the best of both worlds, for me. Shift on the fly between Linux and Mac OS X, my two favorite operating systems. It would be computer nirvana if the Linux were Red Hat instead of Mandrake, but I guess it'll have to do for now. :)

Still gotta try out Yellow Dog 3.0 (as close to PPC Red Hat as it gets, short of compiling RHL from source for PPC), but they decided to not make it available to non-subscribers for their version of RHN until the end of the month (after saying it would be available by now...).
--
Jarod Wilson, RHCE
<jcw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>