Re: subversion server setup

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 10:16, Justin Johnson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was trying to setup the subversion server via apache, but I can't find
> mod_dav_svn.so anywhere, and apache complains when I add the "LoadModule
> dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so" line.
>
> Does anyone know if this is available in a separate rpm?  I have both
> subversion and subversion-devel installed, but don't see the file
> anywhere.  Was subversion included in RH9 only as a client?

You wouldn't want to use the version of subversion that's included with
RedHat 9 to run a server IMO. *Several* repository issues have been
fixed since .17, .2x (.2 something) is what we're using where I work. I
would suggest getting the latest subversion source code from
http://subversion.tigris.org/ and compiling it yourself. I've been using
subversion at work with our commercial codebase for several months now,
no major problems yet, although we've had to dump and restore the
repository a few times when they've changed the file formats.

--
Shawn <drevil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.warpcore.org/