Mozilla Printing

I just got a tip from a Gentoo-using buddy of mine to replace the actual
print command that Mozilla uses to `qtcups'. That brings up a CUPS
dialog box to do standard print-mangling things to your output,
including choosing a non-default printer. Reading up just a bit on the
subject, it would appear as though Mozilla wants the world to use
"Xprint," but that looks like too big of a hairball for me.

Neither the standard Mozilla printing nor the `qtcups' Mozilla printing
gives me sans-serif fonts on the output (which is what I want). (All
serifed fonts ought to die, IMNTBHO.) Does anyone know how to modify
Mozilla such that it will print output with sans fonts?

Thanks,
dk