Re: mysterious routes appearing

On 26 Jun 2003, Iain Buchanan wrote:

> Thanks for your help so far.  Any more ideas?  I might try the shrike
> list too.

One more thing to take a look at is /etc/sysconfig/networking/* and take a
look at all files there.

Another thing comes to mind.  The redhat-config-thingie used to set
gateways in the /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth* heirachy.  It
now gets set in the /etc/sysconfig/network file.  Check both of the above.

So far I haven't done any dynamic routing table updates on linux based
routers (only cisco) so I don't know what dynamically updated route tables
look like.  Cisco devices let you know how route table entry was created
(dynamic verses static).