Re: Getting Latest Mozilla RPMs

Hi Antonio,

I have downloaded all RPMs from the website to a folder and performed
following test;

# rpm -Uvh --test mozilla*.*
error: Failed dependencies:
        libpthread.so.0(GLIBC_2.3.2) is needed by mozilla-nspr-1.4-1

# rpm -qa|grep glibc
glibc-common-2.2.93-5
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-7.20
glibc-devel-2.2.93-5
compat-glibc-6.2-2.1.3.2
glibc-2.2.93-5

Now I have downloaded following package

glibc-2.3.2-4.80.i386.rpm

Shall I upgrade this "glibc-2.3.2-4.80.i386.rpm" only OR upgrade all
those packages

B.Regards
Stephen