Re: Sound troubles

Stephen,

Thanks for the info, looks like a solution to Via issues.  Unfortunately, as
I mentioned, my card is an Intel Corp. 82801CA/CAM AC'97.  Lspci shows
this:

00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801CA/CAM AC'97 Audio
(rev 02)

I'll look at it a little more closely to see if there is anything that might
apply anyway.

Ed