Re: Adminstration quesiton

On Thu, 1 May 2003 08:27 pm, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> As ROOT
> # su - AAA
> # evolution
> evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on
> wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)
>
> Following warning popup
> Error
> Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database

im not totally sure on that one i use kmail myself.  have you tried killev
then try evolution  have you googled or bugzilla'd  it  i think i remember a
few people getting this error awhile ago.  or even seach the mailing list
archives  see if you find something.

a quick seach brings up this mail from the list back in september last year
you could try that.
https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/valhalla-list/2002-September/017579.html

Dennis