Re: How to get RH9 tomorrow AM?

Jurgen Botz said:
> Ok, I'm a paying RHN member.  How do I best get RH9 tomorrow?  Do
> I have to go through rhn.redhat.com web interface manually?  Is
> there some better / more automatic way I can get ISOs?
>
>    :j

Yes you have to go through the web interface (in the InstantISO's
section).  There is an example of how to use curl to do the download, but
you need the URL from that page because it includes a session identifier.

I, too, kind of which it were something easy like FTP, but they have
discontinued the Priority FTP access.
--
William Hooper