ftp.redhat.com is always busy!

Hi all,

Why the heck is ftp.redhat.com always busy? This didn't happen a few
weeks ago, but now, every time I try to connect, it closes the
connection on my face complaining there are too many users.

Has Red Hat reduced the maximum number of simultaneous connections? Has
the number of RHL linux users increased so much during past weeks?

Cheers!

   Felipe "There are too many connected users, please try later" Alfaro