Re: ftp.redhat.com is always busy!

In an attempt to get more ppl to sign up to RHN, RedHat recently reduced
the number of anonymous general login slots on the public server.
Its never taken me more than 3 hits to get in, but most times  I still get
in first go and this is upon receipt of updates emails, when a lot of ppl
would tend to be hitting it.

--
-Res