Re: What do you want? What are you willing to pay? [was Re: Correct me if I'm wrong]

--- Michael Schwendt <ms0301rh@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> https://rhn.redhat.com/preview/index.pxt
> https://rhn.redhat.com/info/purchase_info.pxt

I wonder why those pages don't have information about
the 3 new entitlements?  When I logged in to my RHN
account, I clicked on the "Buy Now" button and saw the
following regarding the 5 types of paid entitlements:

Enterprise Service Entitlement $96/yr
Basic Service Entitlement $60 $60/yr
Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS Developer Edition $60/yr
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS Basic Edition $179/yr
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES Basic Edition $349/yr

So, as I mentioned previously, wouldn't the 5 year
cost of RHEL WS and access to
RHEN be:  $179 for the first year (software plus 1
year of RHEN) then $179 * 4 for the remaining 4 years?