Re: Centrino support?

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 08:26:27AM -0800, Ahmad Baitalmal wrote:
> It seems I will be the first person in the whole world to try to install
> RH9 on a Centrino laptop. I have a PCMCIA wireless card that I can use
> in the interim. But I'm interested to know, why wouldn't wireless work?
> I'm asking about the technical defficulties.
> Also, from the CNet article, they said the drivers do exist in the lab,
> do you know who to contact so I can be a tester for those drivers?

"support@xxxxxxxxx" is probably a good start. I doubt they'll actually give
you anything, but asking can only be beneficial. Remember to request that
they either make the drivers open source or provide the info required for
someone to make them.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>