Re: RHL 9 - concerns

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 05:26:54PM -0500, Jef Spaleta wrote:
> I'm not on their side, and since I'm really posting most of the email to
> this list using shadow accounts, I'd have to say this comment might
> border on libel. Expect my lawyer to be contacting you shortly.

Um, yeah, go ahead with your lawyer. I said that because I can't think of
any other sensible reason for someone to bother participating in Red Hat's
beta test list. I guess maybe if you hate them so much that you have to
watch their every move, but that's a little scary.

> Or are you using the royal "We" and just expressing yer own opinion
> here?

Everything I say is my opinion. Otherwise I'd be lying.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx        <http://www.mattdm.org/>