Re: RHL 9 - concerns

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 01:30:02PM +0000, David Holden wrote:

> Does this mean if I purchase RHL ES at $349 I get 5 years security
> updates included for that price. Or will I additionally have to pay a
> yearly subscription to RHN on top of this price?

The product itself is an annual subscription to the product and
services (like errata delivery via RHN).  The Base Edition Red Hat
Enterprise Linux ES (note, you said "RHL ES" which does not exist)
price gives you Basic 90 days Installation and Configuration and 1
year of Red Hat Network.  At the end of one year the subscription is
up for renewal.

Cheers,

Matt
msw@xxxxxxxxxx